Now I have been heavily influenced over the last few months by a brilliant blogger, Extreme John, I was reading his post the other day on his September Recap and as I already do a weekly recap then I thought it was about time I brought my readers some more info on what has been happening over the last month with the blog, it’s also an excuse to give a bit of love to those that have taken time from their busy lives to comment on some of my crazy posts over the last month, you guys ROCK!
So let’s get started on what has been happening on Blazing Minds in September with the top commentators.
Top Commentators on Blazing Minds
- Extreme John – Extreme John – 21 Comments
- Asswass (Asswass not com) – 21 Comments
- bbrian017 (SEO Marketing Promotion) – 9 Comments
- Hicham (Hicham Maged’s Blog) – 7 Comments
- MichaelR (OneSuite Blog -Perk Up!) – 7 Comments
- Dragon Blogger (DragonBlogger) – 6 Comments
- John Sullivan (Potpolitics) – 6 Comments
- Klaus (Techpatio) – 6 Comments
- Lilyruth (Dogcents) – 5 Comments
- Shadow (Compute Live) – 5 Comments
Top Posts On Blazing Minds
- Tattoos! Are they still as taboo as they used to be?
- Review: Skechers Shape-ups, walking on air!
- Improve your RSS with Feedburner and Comment Luv
- Music from the amazing show Monkey Dust!
- Blazing Minds Interviews Justin Germino aka Dragon Blogger
Top Blogs That Have Been Referring Traffic to Blazing Minds
Top Referring Websites (EntreCard, Google, Yahoo, Twitter etc)
- EntreCard – 3,068
- StumbleUpon – 338
- Google – 226
- Twitter – 220
- Yahoo – 214
OK, there we have it my first monthly round up, don’t forget to if you want to try to get listed on the lists over the next few months, then you can find a Blazing Minds page on the right hand side of this blog with the code to place it on your blog, also if you do find the posts on Blazing Minds then don’t forget to comment on them
Finally a big shout out to Extreme John for the inspiration for this post
If you enjoyed reading this post, then please remember to post a comment, Subscribe to my RSS feed.