Over this last month I’ve pondered on bringing back a collection of articles that haven’t been done for such a long time here on Blazing Minds and one of them is the Top Commentators articles.
Now I used to do a monthly article on who had commented throughout the month, but sadly it was pulled as it did seemed to pull in a lot of those spammers that were only stopping by for the links and the comments were not the best.
Top Commentators Have to Follow Rules
So as I mentioned earlier we had some people abusing the system, when we did this in the earlier years of the blog, so I’ve decided that there is going to be some new rules for the new system and this will also go for comments in general.
OK, I better tell you some of the rules that I hope everyone will follow.
- You must have a Gravatar, there is no excuse they are free and can be set up in minutes.
- Your comments must be well written and on topic, no links are allowed (this is what CommentLuv is for, see below).
- Your email address should correspond with your website address, and you should use your real name.
- You may add your Twitter handle in the box provided and you will be able to use the CommentLuv option.
So, What Are Your Thoughts On Top Commentators?
OK, folks over to you, do you like the sound of bringing back the Top Commentators?
Please drop your comments below and let me know your thoughts.
- How to Hit the Front Page of Blog Engage? (blogengage.com)
- How to Build Links to Your Blog – A Case Study (moz.com)