Misheard lyrics, sometimes known as mondegreens are near homophones which confuse but can be amusing at the same time. The term ‘mondegreen’ was coined in an article by Sylvia Wright in an article published by Harpers in 1954 and comes from the fourth line of Percy’s Reliques that her mother … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blazing Minds RSS
Follow The Official Blazing Minds TwitterMy Tweets
Currently Trending Articles
- Ultrabook vs. laptop: what's the difference and which one is for me?
- Don Jon - Joseph Gordon-Levitt Directorial Debut - First Images and Movie Trailer
- Clueless Camera Users? I Used to Be One!
- The Great Gatsby - From 90 Year Old Book To 3D Movie [Review]
- Fast & Furious 6 - Dom and the The Team Are Back! [Review]
- HOW TO: Remove Orange Safeguard From Your Mobile Phone!
- Avoid These Summer Movie Disasters
- First Behind The Scenes Feature For Upcoming Movie Pacific Rim
- How To Remove Loads of Direct Messages on Twitter!
Sites of Interest