Ever been inspired to go places because of something you’ve seen in a movie? Perhaps not, but it does happen: take World War II period piece Australia, which was backed by a $1 million campaign by the Tourism board of Western Australia. Or on a smaller scale, consider the sustainability … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blazing Minds RSS
Follow The Official Blazing Minds TwitterMy Tweets
Currently Trending Articles
- Don Jon - Joseph Gordon-Levitt Directorial Debut - First Images and Movie Trailer
- Ultrabook vs. laptop: what's the difference and which one is for me?
- Clueless Camera Users? I Used to Be One!
- HOW TO: Remove Orange Safeguard From Your Mobile Phone!
- The Great Gatsby - From 90 Year Old Book To 3D Movie [Review]
- Avoid These Summer Movie Disasters
- Happy Towel Day - Celebrating The Works of Douglas Adams
- How To Remove Loads of Direct Messages on Twitter!
- First Behind The Scenes Feature For Upcoming Movie Pacific Rim
Sites of Interest