Anyone who has visited a traditional museum knows the drill—visitors dart around a cavernous building while dodging docents, staring at out-of-context displays and squinting at tiny placards. While some museums still operate on this antiquated model, many others are adopting active, engaging forms of instruction that appeal to a younger, … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blazing Minds RSS
Follow The Official Blazing Minds TwitterMy Tweets
Currently Trending Articles
- Ultrabook vs. laptop: what's the difference and which one is for me?
- First Behind The Scenes Feature For Upcoming Movie Pacific Rim
- Fast & Furious 6 - Dom and the The Team Are Back! [Review]
- How To Remove Loads of Direct Messages on Twitter!
- Clueless Camera Users? I Used to Be One!
- HOW TO: Remove Orange Safeguard From Your Mobile Phone!
- The Great Gatsby - From 90 Year Old Book To 3D Movie [Review]
- Financial Assistance Given To Pursue UK Deformities Case.
- About Karen Woodham and Blazing Minds
Sites of Interest