Good afternoon everyone it’s another end to the week, so as I have brought you weekly updates lately, then I thought I might as well carry on with them.
So as you may have noticed from this weeks article title, I have mentioned Tom Cruise, but a bit more about that later, for now let’s get on to the articles that you’ve all been reading and sharing in the last 7 days.
Top Articles of the Week
- HOW TO: Remove Orange Safeguard From Your Mobile Phone!
- Wheatus Tour – Live at the Ucheldre Centre
- How I Lost Over $36 With SocialOomph!
- RSJ confirmed as main support on the American Head Charge
- How Does the Samsung S4 Shape Up Against the New Generation of iPhones?
- Riddick – More Pitch Black than Chronicles
- Must-See Late Summer Films 2013
- Need To Get Your Blog Seen? Then Try Blokube [Review]
- How Can I Find Out How Many Verified Twitter Accounts Follow Me?
- How To Find Out Who Unfollowed You on Twitter
As you can see it was a mix of articles that you’ve read, it still seems that you are all looking for help with your Orange safeguard on your mobile phones and this is still a popular article from week to week.
Top Referring Websites
Nice to see News360 coming in to the list this week, it seems that the articles that are on Blazing Minds are starting to show up on people’s feeds via the website/app.
Twitter Follow Friday Recommendations
Now these weren’t as much as they usually are but this is where I’m happy to say that Tom Cruise’s Team (TeamTC) listed me in one of their Follow Friday tweets!
— TomCruise.com (@TomCruise) September 20, 2013
— Mauco Enterprises (@mauconline) September 20, 2013
— ROYALTY (@RoyaltyGaga) September 20, 2013
— Dylan Daily Post (@DylanDailyPost) September 20, 2013
— DalekNfra1 (@DalekNfra1) September 20, 2013
A big thanks to everyone that recommended me on Twitter for the Follow Friday and a special shout out to Team TC for making my day with their FF, also a massive thanks to Wheatus for letting me cover their gig on the Monday evening, one of the best gigs I’ve covered in a long time, it certainly was great meeting the band and working with them.
OK folks that’s it for today, if you have missed some of the articles that have been mentioned here then please stop by and have a read, comment on them and remember to hit those share buttons.
I do visit your blogs if you drop a comment, I also like to comment back from time to time, so I may see you on your blogs, so for now, happy blogging everyone and have an amazing week.