Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice is nearly upon on us, and to get in the mood for Zack Snyder’s impending big budget blockbuster, we take a look at why a vast majority of film fans will be cheering for The Man Of Steel.
In a survey conducted by Casino Bonus Tips, 51.2% said that Superman would come out victorious in a head to head with Batman, with a further 30.4% claiming that it would be a draw and only 18.4% seeing Batman as the victor. So why do all of these people think that Superman will come out on top? We’ve put together 10 reasons why Superman is the obvious choice to win.
- He doesn’t need a sidekick to help him rid the world of evil, he’s a one man band capable of dealing with anything that comes his way.
- His eyes are a weapon, Batman has to have a utility belt to carry the amount of weapons he needs to fight crime, Superman has lasers built in.
- Superman has a greater moral conscience, he knows when he should and should not cross that thin line, when catching a criminal. Batman will cross any line and often puts people in danger without a second thought.
- He can bend steel with his bare hands.
- He can fly.
- Superman has an everyday, normal job and is therefore more in touch with the people he is protecting.
- He has X-Ray vision so he can scope out the bad guys without being seen.
- He is undeniably more emotionally stable than Bruce Wayne, even though both grew up without their real parents, Batman has an axe to grind, making him less likely to think before he acts.
- He doesn’t need armour to be bulletproof.
- He can stop you in your tracks by simply breathing on you with his freezing breath.
No matter how much tech Bruce Wayne designs and buys with his many millions, Superman is a one man weapon. His many super human abilities make him a far more superior fighter and his empathy and moral code means that he likes to play by the book to allow minimum fallout. Batman has had his moments and often been a strong allie, but ultimately, Superman is the more superior superhero.